[mythtvnz] mythfilldatabase not working as a cron job

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 03:17:48 GMT 2013

My listings were not updating unless I ran mythfilldatabase  from the
command line.

So I added it as a @daily cronjob.

But it still will not work unless I runit from the command line.

No biggee, I can log in and do so, but daily.

I have seen a lot of people having problems with listings data but I do
not think I have seen anybody reporting exactly this problem.

I imagine it is some sort of environment problem.

cheers
Worik
--
Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice