[mythtvnz] Pre and post record extended times not always activating.

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 07:22:57 BST 2013

I have set the times that a recording starts and finishes,before and after
the scheduled time, to around 3 minutes.
This worked fine on my previous install but on this one seems to be
unreliable, finishing early when another recording starts immediately
after another.
I have 4 tuners with multirec enabled (4 virtual tuners each).I don't see
any conflicts in the scheduler.
I think I have probably missed a setting in the BE.Any suggestions what it
might be?
The three options for input priority in BE setup I have set to 0  1 and 1
for each tuner.

Cheers

Paul