[mythtvnz] "Recording failed" message on HDHR in MythTV

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:51:51 BST 2013

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 16:31:22 +1200, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Paulgir <paulgir at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 16:23:06 +1200, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Have you connected the tuner to a source?
>>
>> Both HDHR tuners connected to "freeview" same as the card tuners.
>
> What does your backend log say?

These are the only references to hdhr in  backend.log :

Apr 19 14:41:39 myth mythbackend[1721]: E CoreContext
hdhrstreamhandler.cpp:342 (Connect) HDHRSH(11111EB6-0): Unable to connect
to device

Apr 19 14:41:39 myth mythbackend[1721]: E CoreContext
hdhrstreamhandler.cpp:385 (TunerGet) HDHRSH(11111EB6-0): Get request
failed#012#011#011#011eno: Resource temporarily unavailable (11)