[mythtvnz] Is there a new user FAQ/Wiki? / new user setup questions

Daniel Carter dantheperson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 11:14:18 BST 2013

On 10 April 2013 22:49, Daniel Carter <dantheperson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 April 2013 21:59, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz>wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:37:41 +1200, you wrote:
>>
>> Are you sure that the A825 is supported in Linux?  According to this
>> page:
>>
>>   http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices
>>

>> Oh thanks, good spotting.  Looks like getting two of the A835D single
> tuners will have the same effect for the same $, only at the cost of an
> extra USB port, which i have pleanty of at the moment.
>
> Dan.

I spoke to one of the V4L authors (Antii Palosaari) about the patches for
the A825 TwinStar. Apparently it is supported under linux and the wiki is
simply out of date.  So i was going to order one and give it a go, but have
since managed to pick up a Nova-TD for 75 on trademe...

Dan.

--
Sent from my computer