[mythtvnz] Version 0.25

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:05:27 BST 2012

On 20/09/12 11:04, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Mark Crawford <rustbucket99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> My system was pretty stable under 0.24 and when I went to 0.25 I tried to
>> test DVB-T instead of just using DVB-S.  After that I had lots of lots of
>> PAM errors when the scheduler was trying to find the correct transport to
>> make recordings.
>>
>> I tried to delete all of my transports which didn't resolve it so I upgraded
>> to 0.26 which at least records programs now, it does have the same problem
>> of mythpreviewgen crashing every now and again.
> Impossible considering 0.26 hasn't been released!

There's a beta on the muythtv.org site, somewhere!
http://www.mythtv.org/news/155/0.26-beta%20released

it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree
this hole just                      Indeed, unless the billboards fall
keeps getting deeper                      I'll never see a tree at all