[mythtvnz] Version 0.25

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:08:47 BST 2012

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Worik Stanton <worik.stanton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends
>
> I have been reading about a lot of troubles people are having with V0.25
>
> Has the upgrade from V0.24 gone well for anybody?
>
> What are the advantages of V0.25 over V0.24?
>
> Is it wise to wait for a later version?
>
> cheers
> Worik

I upgraded from mythbuntu 10.04 running 0.24-fixes to the same OS
running 0.25-fixes last weekend.

There are some problems with the wrong time showing up in recording
playback - hour long shows are showing as 9:55 long as one example.

Other than that (which doesn't really affect functionality) there
seems to be no problem.

I bought a new front end machine the other day and a going to try
LinHES on that.