[mythtvnz] Mediaworks series/episode info in EPG

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Mon Sep 17 11:12:52 BST 2012

>Just noticed tonight that Mediaworks has added series and episode numbers
in some program descriptions. Like this : "S1 Ep11" in the description for
Homeland on >TV3/TV3+1. Doesn't seem to messing up my previously recorded
rules either, i.e., the show is still flagged as previously recorded even
though the description is >different. Pretty cool.

That is really great I find it so frustrating not being able to work out
that sort of detail. Let's hope it catches on