[mythtvnz] Anyone know anything about crid's in New Zealand

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Sat Sep 15 04:38:39 BST 2012

Hi,

I can see the crids in MythTV database and MythWeb, what I would like to be able to do is look them up.

In other words if I have a crid of “crid://tv3.co.nz/t399793” I would like to be able to look that up somewhere, presumably on the Internet and get say the episode name – something Myth is unable to extract for me, probably because it’s not in the EPG.

thanks