[mythtvnz] MythBox XMBC/Raspberry PI

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Oct 30 07:41:58 GMT 2012

On 29/10/12 17:49, Steven Ellis wrote:
> I'd be more interested in getting it running with the new PVR plugin that
> works with MythTV 0.25.

I've been playing with the XBMC PVR stuff for quite a while (tvheadend)
and it's quite good. The one thing that isn't so hot is the recordings
are just presented in one long list. A little annoyance for sure but to
me makes it not yet up to the usability standard of the rest of XBMC.

Once it's finalised I'll almost certainly be moving to that from
mythfrontend though, the only thing left we use mythfrontend for is
watching recordings.

hads
--
http://nice.net.nz