[mythtvnz] MythBox XMBC/Raspberry PI

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Oct 29 04:49:40 GMT 2012

On Mon, October 29, 2012 4:40 pm, Worik Stanton wrote:
> My Raspberry PI (number II, blew up number I) has arrived and I have it
> setup.
>
> I would like to run MythBox, which I have installed.
>
> But when I run it it just hangs.
>
> According to
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=17984&p=194235
> it'll work on MythTV 0.24, which is what I run.
>
> https://code.google.com/p/mythbox/ does not have any actual instructions
> (like how to tell it where my back end is, DB assword etc)
>
> Does anybody here have any clues?

I take it you are still running MythTV 0.24 then?

I'd be more interested in getting it running with the new PVR plugin that
works with MythTV 0.25.

Based on this link the PVR support has been compiled in, but I haven't
managed to get it to work with my MythTV box.

http://www.raspbmc.com/2012/09/raspbmc-gets-pvr-support-xbmc-update-super-easy-to-install-codecs/

steve