[mythtvnz] xmltvid and four

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 05:22:27 BST 2012

On 26/10/12 17:04, Worik Stanton wrote:
> On 26/10/12 15:30, Nick Rout wrote:
>> OK so you ran mythfilldatabase as which user?
>>
>> What was the output - all of it.
>
> Attached

For once in my life I really wish I had no idea...  But I have a glimmer.

I have listings now.  I see no silly conflicts.  The name of the
programme on liveTV

My glimmer is that I ran mythfilldaatbase from mythtv-setup.  I did not
want to run it from the command line as I suspected that it would have
all sorts of gotchas in the argumants I should pass.  I new running
mythtv-setup would provoke it to run.

After I ran mythfilldatabase from command line bingo - there we are (I
assume it was not the select query  ran....

Once again thanks for all your help.  This would be impossible for me
without all your help.  Quite humbling.

Worik

--
it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree