[mythtvnz] xmltvid and four

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:35:50 BST 2012

On 25/10/12 12:44, Worik Stanton wrote:
> On 25/10/12 12:31, Worik Stanton wrote:
> It does not seem the xmltvid is the problem.

Perhaps the problem is me... Hmmm...  Feeling a little humbled and
idiotic here, but carrying on....

Turns out my downloaded xml file does contain entries I want.  For instance:

<programme channel="four.freeviewnz.tv" start="20121025183000 +1300"
stop="20121025190000 +1300">
  <title>Futurama</title>
  <desc>Bender learns that he suffers from a mortal manufacturing
defect. S5 Ep6</desc>
  <episode-num system="dd_progid">T329263</episode-num>
  <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">4.5.0</episode-num>
  <rating system="Freeview">
    <value>G</value>
  </rating>
</programme>

That is tonight at 6:30 pm on TV FOUR.

But it does not appear in my listings.  Not the "Program Guid" or the
"Program Finder"

> <programme channel="four.freeviewnz.tv" start="20121024060000 +1300"
> stop="20121024065500 +1300">
>                 <title>Sesame Street</title>
>                 <desc>Set in an ethnically diverse neighbourhood where
> every day is a sunny one, Sesame Street features songs, skits, animation
> and, of course, Muppets to teach children basic educational concepts.</desc>
>                 <episode-num system="dd_progid">T358809</episode-num>
>                 <rating system="Freeview">
>                         <value>G</value>
>                 </rating>
>         </programme>