[mythtvnz] Channel id to name tables: Where are they?

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:39:42 BST 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Worik Stanton <worik.stanton at gmail.com>wrote:

> When I go to...
>
> Manage Recordings -> Schedule Recordings -> Program Guide
>
> I see about the next half to two hours programming information.  This is
> usual, it has been like that for a long time.
>
> When I go to...
>
> Manage Recordings -> Schedule Recordings -> Program Finder
>
> I see the same programmes and nothing else.  I used to see a weeks worth
> of programmes.

Program Guide show the guide data for the channel you are looking at.
Program Finder shows all guide data for all channels. The reason you used
to see one week in the Program Finder is that you were downloading one week
worth of data and loading against those channels with xmltvids. You just
couldn't record them.

Cheers,