[mythtvnz] Channel id to name tables: Where are they?

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:27:22 BST 2012

On 23/10/12 17:00, Nick Rout wrote:

>> > I have three sources.  One for each of my tuners and a third for an old
>> > and now obsolete tuner I used in the past.
> I understand both tuners are DVB-T. If so, you only need one source.
> (The redundant one doesn't matter if it is not attached to a tuner)

What do I do about the input connections?  I had two, one now points to
(None)

[DVB : /dev/dvb/adaptor0/frontend0 ] (DVBinput) --> (NONE)
[DVB : /dev/dvb/adaptor1/frontend0 ] (DVBinput) --> Pinnicle

My remaining source is named "Pinnicle"

cheers

it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree
this hole just                      Indeed, unless the billboards fall
keeps getting deeper                      I'll never see a tree at all