[mythtvnz] Channel id to name tables: Where are they?

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:56:18 BST 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Stephen Worthington <
stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:

> Before doing any changes, please make sure you have your MythTV
> database backed up, and that you have time before the next recording
> to try changes and then to restore the old database if necessary.

Before you do any of the stuff that Stephen has suggested you should post a
dump of your channel table that includes the sourceid and useronairguide
columns:
select chanid, channum, freqid, sourceid, callsign, name, xmltvid, visible,
useonairguide, mplexid, serviceid from channel;

I suspect you have two sources set up. We need to know if you do.

Cheers,