[mythtvnz] Pixellation Every ~ 20 minutes

Noel & Diane noel at igrin.co.nz
Thu Oct 18 05:36:11 BST 2012

>Here's a little more info based on my experimentation with this
problem.It may be relevant.after I reduced the signal going into the
tuner,TV3 shows 1 or 2 second >periods of minor pixellation but it never
builds into the 30 to 60 second long event that get progressively worse
till something resets and the picture suddenly >comes right.
>-Paul

How did you reduce the signal, by using attenuators?
What is your signal strength in dBmV?
Is the card receiver de-sensing in it's hardware?