[mythtvnz] Reported conflicts

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:29:06 BST 2012

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:43:24 +1300, Worik Stanton
<worik.stanton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Friends
>
> I am still using 0.24 and I have an annoying thing happening when I
> schedule recordins.  Often sows that overlap  either in time so one is
> set to finish 5 minutes late and the other 5 minutes early on the same
> channel, or in channels where they are on at the same time but I can
> record both chanels, they are reported as "conflicting" in the Upcoming
> Recordings view.
>
> Some times they record, and sometimes not.
>
> Is there a setting to change?  I have both my tuners to record up to 4
> channels simultaneously, but I have two anyhow.
>
> cheers
> Worik
>
> 			--
> it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
> how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree
> this hole just                      Indeed, unless the billboards fall
> keeps getting deeper                      I'll never see a tree at all

I occasionally see "conflicts" that in reality aren't conflicts.Such as
two programs on the same multiplex and one or two on another scheduled to
record.This should,and normally is,ok for my dual tuner system.But the
scheduler sometimes reports a conflict in spite of this.I have found that
canceling the "conflicting" scheduled programs and re-selecting them in a
different order will eliminate the "conflict"'
I'm using 0.25 + fixes

-Paul