[mythtvnz] Reported conflicts

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:43:24 BST 2012

Friends

I am still using 0.24 and I have an annoying thing happening when I
schedule recordins.  Often sows that overlap  either in time so one is
set to finish 5 minutes late and the other 5 minutes early on the same
channel, or in channels where they are on at the same time but I can
record both chanels, they are reported as "conflicting" in the Upcoming
Recordings view.

Some times they record, and sometimes not.

Is there a setting to change?  I have both my tuners to record up to 4
channels simultaneously, but I have two anyhow.

cheers
Worik

			--
it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree