[mythtvnz] [Off List] Reception problems with HVR2200

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:08:06 BST 2012

On 10/10/12 21:10, criggie wrote:
> 1) I agree with Steve's post.
> 2) Off list means off list - bringing it back onto list is bad etiquette
> 3) As for "peace" - practice what you preach.  If you can't or won't,
> see point 1.  You're welcome to share your reason; I'm too obtuse to
> spot it.

Oops.

That was supposed to be off list.

Fill a bit silly here.   I should obviously have been more careful.

I do not think it is polite to speak so bluntly in a public forum.
Sorry about that.

Worik

--
it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree