[mythtvnz] mythtv-status needs a manual update for MythTV 0.25

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 06:10:10 BST 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Stephen Worthington
<stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:32:11 +1300, you wrote:
>

>>I will email Thomas Mashos who manages the mythbuntu stuff and see if
>>I can get him to put an updated mythtv-status in the mythbuntu repos,
>>or something like that!
>
> The mythtv-status update came through today, so it looks like your
> email worked, thank you.

Yes he has pushed mythtv-status-0.10.2  to the mythbuntu repos for
precise. People using earlier versions will still need to download the
quantal version (from packages.ubuntu.com) and install it with dpkg,
after installing the new dependency libsys-sigaction-perl, as per my
earlier email in this thread.