[mythtvnz] Per video aspect ratio?

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:04:21 BST 2012

It's Hairy Maclary - and an avi rip at that - hardly videophile
> quality. It actually looks pretty unnoticeable when stretched to 16:9,
> and on balance, is preferable to the side black bars.
>
> Don't get me wrong, I'm as pixel-perfect-aspect-ratio-correct a kind
> of guy as the next geek on here, but in this instance was wondering
> whether there was a setting, as opposed to editing the avi container's
> information.
>
> I'll take the above collective replies as a "no" :)

Isn't there a new setting in myth for default some thing like fill
horizontal ?

Im pretty sure that zooms in till the whole screen is fill cropping the top
I guess.

The only thing I still have in 4:3 is The Wire

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven