[mythtvnz] Programs disappearing from my program table...

Brendan Dacre bjdacre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:35:46 GMT 2012

On 21 March 2012 16:29, Brendan Dacre <bjdacre at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 March 2012 16:11, Steve Hodge <stevehodge at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Is something causing mythfilldatabase to run?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Steve
>>

> Only my script at 03:15 which adds the processed mheg data.  From crontab:
>
> #
> 15 3 * * * brendand $HOME/update-epg >> /var/log/epg.log 2>&1
>
> From update-epg:
>
> echo Run mythfilldatabase...
> mythfilldatabase --update --file 1 /tmp/xmltv.xml
>
> Brendan

Further to my earlier reply.  That was one of the first things I thought of
and I checked all my cron locations, hourly, daily, weekly in case
something I didn't know about was scheduled.

I am pretty sure it is part of mythtv-backend's schedule, which is why I am
asking on this list.  I have inspected the log and can see no obvious
culprit, and although I suspect a reschedule event, some reschedule events
occur without deletion.

Brendan