[mythtvnz] Wharite channel changes 13-Mar-2012

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Mar 13 00:54:32 GMT 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:36:29 +1300, you wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:33, Stephen Worthington wrote:
>> So this is my updated script for
>> the frequency changes tonight.
>
>I trust your changes were successful last night?
>
>Tony

Yes, the script worked exactly as planned.

But I am not impressed by the changeover process.  When I first
checked at 00:30, they had the transmitters all shut down.  On my last
check at about 04:30, they were still shut down.  They are up again
now on the new frequencies and everything is working, but why should
it take hours to just change frequencies?  Did they actually have to
change the antennas?  That is the only thing I can think of that would
take that long.