[mythtvnz] Starting Recordings Early

Mark markk at kc.net.nz
Wed Mar 7 21:34:14 GMT 2012

Here's a script that I have in /etc/cron.daily/mythtv-hard-padding
Replace <your password> with whatever your password is and it should
check once a day for recordings with no start and end extension times.
Note that everything following the echo should be on one line.

#!/bin/bash

echo "UPDATE record set startoffset = 2 , endoffset = 5 where recordid !
= 0 and startoffset=0 and endoffset=0;" | mysql -umythtv -p<your
password> mythconverg