[mythtvnz] Wharite channel changes 13-Mar-2012

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:15:01 GMT 2012

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 07:52, Nick Rout wrote:
> In fact wouldn't the correct way be to scan via mythtv-setup?

Of course you are so right

BUT

I am one of the dreaded database hackers ( I had to do it for a day job and
old habits die hard) and it seems so much easier on my body to have cron run
a simple sql  update at 2:00 am (or whenever) rather than me being on call to
run the scan.

And yes I do record aome programs in the early morning that I don't want to
miss.

Tony