[mythtvnz] Fanless Mini-ITX (slightly OT)

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sun Jun 24 01:05:15 BST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I know this subject has been done to death, however I am looking for a
fanless, integrated mini-itx board for use on my boat (chart plotter and
weather fax), not as a Myth frontend. I have an Intel D2700DC, unfortunately
there are no proper Linux graphics drivers for this board. Since so many
people here are up to date with these boards, can anyone suggest the best
value board available today that has proper graphics driver support under
Linux, but does not need to be true HD playback capable.

Cheers,
James.