[mythtvnz] Find weekly gotcha

David Moore dmoo1790 at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jun 21 09:15:14 BST 2012

Just figured out an odd problem I've been having with some recordings.
(Maybe I'm a bit slow.) I use the "Record one showing of this title
every week" a lot. Generally works perfectly but have had a few cases
where the scheduler decided not to record a show even though it was new
for this week. Seems that if the new show starts earlier this week than
last week then the scheduler decides less than a week has elapsed so it
won't record because there was an earlier showing already recorded for
the week. Bah.

Now I have to figure out a rule that allows for this. OK. Looks like I
should use "Record at any time..." and then set the "New episode" option
in schedule filters. Hope this does the trick.