[mythtvnz] Recording two channels from one multiplex

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:32:13 BST 2012

On 21/06/12 16:22, Paul Kendall wrote:
>> So I should be able to record all the channels from the multiplex
>> >  simultaneously.
>> >
>> >  Do I have to do anything to set that up?  How do I find out how?
> On the backend setup (mythtv-setup) you need to set the number of virtual tuners
> to the number of simultaneous recordings you need from a single multiplex.
Thanks.   That is very helpful

But, err..., how many recordings do I need from a single multiplex?  I
want them all.  I have eleven channels on mplexid==6, but I think that
is an error.

cheers
Worik

--
it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree