[mythtvnz] Wellington Channel Retuning 19 June 2012

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun Jun 17 03:03:21 BST 2012

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:13:51 +1200, you wrote:

>I note the dev's were talking about removing mysql.txt, I think in favor
>of xml. I suppose mysql.xml could be used instead but I couldn't code
>using that in any great hurry. Perhaps its still easy to use?

That would be painful - I use mysql.txt in several scripts.  I am sure
it is possible to create a mysql.txt from a mysql.xml, but it would
probably need Python.  It might be easiest to create a Python script
that could be called from Bash scripts to do that, then use the newly
created mysql.txt from the Bash script.