[mythtvnz] mythtv 0.25 jitter/judder

Brett mythicalbeast at slingshot.co.nz
Fri Jun 15 23:15:12 BST 2012

> I have no idea what line you are referring to. What file you are
> talking about and which branch of mythtv you are referring to.
> I'm guessing libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.cpp.
> Line 1947 with no context means nothing to me.
The first post in this thread has all this detail, (badly presented).

I would have provided the info as patch but as explained prev this is
causing me difficulty.

>  Especially as none of the line numbers you've mentioned have anything
> to do with the code you quoted

> If you want me to have a look at your problem, you'll need to be a
> little bit more clear.
I appreciate your interest & value your expertise but this post thread
was to get feedback from any other judder suffers.

> If you have a patch, provide a patch.
I will when finished considering/testing the impact.