[mythtvnz] Links to programme details in mythweb wrong

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Fri Jun 1 12:02:37 BST 2012

Hey,

I have an interesting issue.  I first noticed it sometime ago, but I've
just noticed that is happening now and was wondering if someone has seen
it and knows the fix.

I saw this on 0.23, and it is still present now that I'm on 0.24.

In the program listings, the first page displayed has links to
"/mythweb/tv/details/$encoder/$progam", and this works.

But if you go to a different page then the links are for
"/mythweb/details/$encoder/$progam" and I get an error message:

An unknown module was specified

Note the missing "tv/" in the URL that is broken.  Looking in
modules/tv/tmpl/default/list_cell_program.php I can see the URL is begin
constructed correctly, if I modify it, then the modified version
(including "tv/") comes through.

So somewhere, something is rewriting the AJAX response to remove
root_url.'/tv' from the URLs any thoughts were that might be?

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven
Wellington, New Zealand