[mythtvnz] HDHomerun and collectd/observium

Tim Westbrook iondiode at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:05:28 BST 2012

On 29 July 2012 11:27, Pieter De Wit <pieter at insync.za.net> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I doubt there are many of you out there that will have this, but being the
> geek of the family, I have :)
>
> I have written an Observium plugin to monitor (and graph) the "debug" stats
> of my HDHomerun. This makes for some "good reading" and has let to a few
> network optimizations :)
>
> I will admit the text can do with some work, but hey, it does the job :)
>
> Since I am changing the script, mail me for it, "in the current state".
>
> http://www.insync.za.net/hdhomerun/ss_0.png <-- Tuner 0 signal, tuned to
> TV1/2 multiplex
> http://www.insync.za.net/hdhomerun/ss_1.png <-- Tuner 1 signal, tuned to
> TV3/PRIME multiplex
> http://www.insync.za.net/hdhomerun/seg.png <-- Tuner 0 SEQ
> http://www.insync.za.net/hdhomerun/net.png <-- Bytes/Second used by the
> tuner
>
> Cheers,
>
> Pieter

I'm still new to Mythtv, but it looks like your links all point to the
same image, also there is a g in the 3rd image link name that should
probably be  a 'q' - Also it'd be interesting to hear about your
optimisations.

    <-- Tuner 0 signal, tuned to TV1/2 multiplex<br>
    <-- Tuner 1 signal, tuned to TV3/PRIME multiplex<br>
    <-- Tuner 0 SEQ<br>
    <-- Bytes/Second used by the tuner<br>
    Cheers,<br>
    Pieter<br>