[mythtvnz] HD Homerun available again in NZ

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Jul 16 04:56:43 BST 2012

On 16/07/12 15:48, Paulgir wrote:
> I'm in a marginal DVB-T signal area and the PVR 2200 tuner I'm using is
> adequate 99% of the time.Do the HDHomerun tuners appear to be more or
> less sensitive that the average PCIe tuner card?

I've got both an HVR-2200 and an HDHomeRun in use here, the HDHomeRun
seems to be slightly better than the HVR-2200 in that respect.

For a while there were issues with the signal strength here and the
HVR-2200 had more problems with it that the HDHomeRun. Not sure what
others have seen, YMMV etc.

hads
--
Hadley Rich