[mythtvnz] HD Homerun available again in NZ

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:57:05 BST 2012

I am very pleased to announce that there is now a web based supplier
of the HD Homerun in New Zealand. Our very own Hadley Rich has come to
an arrangement with the Australian suppliers, who were previously
having problems finding a reliable NZ stockist. It has therefore been
quite difficult to get an HDHR in NZ for a while now. No longer:

https://nicegear.co.nz/dvb-cards/silicondust-hdhomerun/

I have an earlier model and find it very good. There is a strong NZ
connection, it's ultimately a NZ company
(http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Hdhomerun).

I have no connection with Hadley's company other than being an
enthusiastic customer. I should disclose that I did introduce Hadley
to the Australians, but I have no knowledge of, and no financial
interest in, their arrangements.