[mythtvnz] Choice TV on DVB-S

Jim Tittsler Jim at OnNZ.net
Thu Jul 5 03:27:36 BST 2012

On 2012-07-05 13:29, Stephen Worthington wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Jim Tittsler <Jim at onnz.net> wrote:
>>> Originally scheduled for 02Jul, the Choice TV website claims they
>>> actually went live on the Freeview satellite in the early hours of this
>>> morning.  But a channel scan isn't finding them.  Have others been
>>> successful?

> I just ran my scripts to scan all the DVB-S and DVB-T frequencies and
> it is definitely not there on DVB-S 1245600 Hz.

Thanks everyone for the sanity check.

I've since checked their Twitter[0] and Facebook[1] pages, and
apparently some people are able to receive it, but we're far from alone
in not getting it even after manual scans.

[0] https://twitter.com/#!/YourChoiceTV
[1] https://www.facebook.com/YourChoiceTV/posts/419602851423372