[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py set up

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:04:34 GMT 2012

On 24/01/12 10:43, Worik Stanton wrote:
> Bingo!
Almost.  I live in Dunedin and the powers that be have changed the
channel frequencies.  So I had to do a rescan.

Now I have data for one day for most channels.  I have no data for TV2
or TV7.

I have channel numbers for all channels.

TV2 and TV7 do not have logos automatically found but I cannot see why
that should matter.

All channels have on screen information about what is playing

I have run Curtis' script as the mythtv user.

I am unsure what other information could be useful.

cheers
Worik

--
Foo!