[mythtvnz] Straw poll on Digests, Vol 01, Issue 01

Criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Mon Jan 23 02:10:28 GMT 2012

Nick Rout wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Paulgir <paulgir at gmail.com> wrote:
> as i said, get rd of the digest, it is a PITA, I might disable it as an
option?

Personally I loathe digests.  However some people might prefer them.  How
about a quick poll of the list members?  We don't want to alienate list
dwellers, even the lurkers :)

Keep Digests for this mailing list, as an option on the web page

	Yes	(you want to keep digests, you use digests etc)
	No	(you would prefer if digests were removed
Don't Care	(digests don't bother you either way)

Me?  I vote Don't Care.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/