[mythtvnz] Weird - blank mythweb/tv/recorded

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 19 10:25:37 GMT 2012

 From http://www.elkin.de/pivot/archive.php?o=27&w=elkin-wide

"I ran into this problem: I tried to view the list of recordings and
nothing happened.

The error message from "tail /var/log/apache2/error.log" was the following,
[Mon Aug 23 11:53:09 2010] [error] [client 194.25.15.12] PHP Fatal
error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 82 bytes) in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.

To increase the memory limit I used to edit php.ini, but it seams those
are only the global values. For mythbuntu you will find the file needing
editing here:

/etc/apache2/sites-available/mythweb.conf

Search for the term php_value memory_limit and change it to something
bigger."

I changed 64 to 1024M and ran

sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Curiously that gets it going again, but now I have the last ?100 or so
recordings showing with B file sizes.  Hmmm.  Don't think I'm there yet.