[mythtvnz] Weird - blank mythweb/tv/recorded

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 19 08:49:55 GMT 2012

On 19/01/2012 1:19 p.m., Nick Rout wrote:

>> update to a current version of mythtv?

Not keen while things in question.  As I understand it the server and
all the frontends need to be upgraded, and any issues sorted...  Might
be an hours work, might be a whole weekend...

> maybe apache logs?

Shows GET 500 590 errors for the page concerned.
I deleted about 10 shows, if it was a number of shows limit exceeded
that should have fixed it.
The drives were not changed nor the permissions, the problem started
spontaneously.  Disk Utility now shows a warning for 6 reallocated
sector count for the OS drive of 120G while the 3 2T drives appear
mounted and healthy.