[mythtvnz] EPG Mismatch

Paul Kendall pkendall64 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 05:43:29 GMT 2012

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM, David Kirk <davidrkirk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Again,
>
> I've managed to scan for channels and find them all, but now my EPG data
> doesn't match up.  If I delete all the scanned channels and use the ones
> from tb_grap_nz-py then I don't get a picture.  If I use the scanned ones
> then I get a picture but the wrong EPG data.

Redo the scan again, then in mythweb enter the names for each channel.
it's a lot easier there
the names are of the form

tv1.freeviewnz.tv
tv2.freeviewnz.tv
tv3.freeviewnz.tv
four.freeviewnz.tv
c4.freeviewnz.tv
maori-tv.freeviewnz.tv
u.freeviewnz.tv
tvnz7.freeviewnz.tv
tv3-plus1.freeviewnz.tv
prime.freeviewnz.tv
parliament.freeviewnz.tv
ctv8.freeviewnz.tv
tvcentral.freeviewnz.tv

and perhaps others you can find them in the gzipped xml file from
http://nzepg.org/freeview.xml.gz

just look at the top, they are fairly obvious

> Any ideas how to get them to match up?
>

> Thanks
>
> David Kirk

Cheers,