[mythtvnz] mythfilldatabase 4 days

Mike Brady mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Mon Dec 10 17:39:53 GMT 2012

Quoting Roger Searle <roger.searle at gmail.com>:

> On 10/12/12 22:57, Curtis Walker wrote:
>> On 10 December 2012 22:50, tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
>>> My epg data is down to 4 days with no errors showing and the data file
>>> http://nzepg.org/freeview.xml.gz seems to also end around then.
>>> Anyone else?

>> Yep - same here.
> Same here and my daughter reporting the same.

I noticed that mine started failing in the weekend.

Not for the first time I found that my /var/lib/mythtv/config.xml file
was empty.  There should be a message in the mythfilldatabase log
(/var/log/mythtv/mythfilldatabase.*.log for me) that says that it
can't parse the file.

I recreated the file from a copy that I had kept from the last time
this happened yesterday morning and the normal nightly run was
successful last night.