[mythtvnz] Top posting

Noel & Diane noel at igrin.co.nz
Sat Dec 8 04:37:25 GMT 2012

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM, criggie <criggie at criggie.org.nz> wrote:
        On 08/12/12 15:11, tortise wrote:

                I am aware, for example, that many lawyers will also
                commonly top post.

        Strange - never seen that.   Nick - your opinion?

Already commented on my own practice in work emails. In my lawyer life I
deal with people of all skill levels, from those with barely a clue
about life let alone computers. I tend to top post with them because
they probably wouldn't look down the email, they'd think I had sent a
blank one.

On a technical geeky list like this I bottom post because we all know to
expect it and where to look for the response.

Look this discussion of meta issues should be over now. I gave this
list's version of a "code of conduct" in my last post in this thread.
Game over. Let's talk about mythtv.

Have you noticed how mythth logfiles post to the bottom.....

Noel