[mythtvnz] Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 [ivtv] not supported in 0.25

tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 23:12:28 BST 2012

Nick

Thank you for your response. You say the WinTV PVR-150 is supported. The
closest entry in the 0.25 Back-End is for a MPEG-2 encoder card there is no
listing for a IVTV MPEG-2 encoder card as in 0.23. With the old IVTV MPEG-2
I told the programme how the SKY box was connected “Default input:
Composite 1”

The 0.25 MPEG-2 encoder card does not have any way of telling how the SKY
box is connected. Without saying how the SKY is connected I can not see how
it can work. I have looked at all the other alternatives and still can not
find any one that has any way of connecting the SKY box.

What am I missing?

Tim