[mythtvnz] Upgraded to Mythbuntu 12.04

Scott Newton scottn at ihug.co.nz
Sat Apr 28 21:52:13 BST 2012

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:15:02 Paulgir wrote:
> Was that an upgrade using the update manager or a clean install of the new
> version?

Using the update manager.

Probably should mention that with the changes to resolv.conf in 12.04 needed
to add the following to /etc/network/interfaces for my main interface eth0.

dns-nameservers <nameserver>
dns-search <search-domain>

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man8/resolvconf.8.html

Now that it's been running for ~24 hours there are two other things I would
mention:
1. The front end seems slightly less responsive than before but whether that
is real or not I'm not sure.
2. I have had the front end crash on me once though at the moment 0.25 has
almost daily fixes so it may be a bit early to know if this is a real issue or
not.

Thanks

--
Regards