[mythtvnz] HDHomeRun and video card

Roger Searle roger.searle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 08:25:16 BST 2012

On 15/04/12 11:43 AM, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Roger Searle<roger.searle at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi, I am about to build a media centre box for a family member, timing is
>> nice to put mythbuntu 12.04 / mythtv 0.25 on it.  I'm inclined to go with a
>> HDHomeRun for the tuner given it could be used on other machines on the
>> network.  It is not easy to locate an NZ source,  DigitalPride seem to be
>> the distributors though their website doesn't offer the ability to buy
>> online.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for NZ source, either
>> online or brick/mortar store?
> Roger I just went on the #hdhomerun IRC channel and they said they
> were working on getting the online sales link fixed.
>
> I assume you have been here http://www.hdhomerun.co.nz/wheretobuy/nz/
> (and the other helpful pages on that site)
Yes, been there, thank you for your enquiries Nick, that's great. I will
be patient, and won't now need to email them this evening to tell them
the same.  And thanks for the pointer re using them with other devices
on the network, I still think they are a good choice in their situation
and wouldn't think they will be trying anything other than what I set up
for them.

Good to see your 0.25 update seems to have gone well
Roger