[mythtvnz] Haupauge Nova-TD500

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri Apr 13 10:51:17 BST 2012

On 13/04/2012 9:25 p.m., Johan Schuld wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm pretty convinced I've reached the end of my efforts to make this
> card work, so just thought I'd plunk all my findings here and see if
> there are others that were in the same position.

I think plenty of people run it fine, well I run a couple with mythbuntu
anyway.  I'd encourage you to persevere because whatever the issue is,
it may be that your new cash finds the same issue....(!)

While I've not needed to do it I think there are some dvb tools you
could run to confirm the card is working OK.  Or run up mythbuntu.