[mythtvnz] Daylight Saving ?Missing recordings in Mythweb

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Apr 1 01:34:35 BST 2012

On 1/04/2012 12:15 p.m., Paul Kendall wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM, tortise<tortise at paradise.net.nz>  wrote:
>> On 1/04/2012 11:56 a.m., tortise wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I still don't think I've got my DST setting correct
>>

>> I should have also said my timeoffset is set to auto.
>>

> My 'TimeOffset', when I look in mythweb is seto to 'None'

The text in the timeoffset setting is truncated and overflows, so I
guess I'll need to search the source code to find what it says.
Hopefully the http setup version will fix these issues.

I recall some NZ URL saying "auto" was the correct setting a very long
time ago....

I've corrected to None, re-rerun mythfilldatabase and now mythweb is
correct.  Thanks Paul.