[mythtvnz] Copy tv program

Curtis Walker sultanoswing at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:42:20 BST 2011

What folder(s) do you have setup as your LiveTV or Recording location
in mythbackend?

Simply navigate to that folder, find the video file in question & copy
it onto an appropriately-sized USB stick. The beauty of mythtv is that
it saves files in a user-defined location, in an open format, and free
from DRM - just so you can move 'em about at will!