[mythtvnz] Paid support

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Wed Sep 28 18:22:49 BST 2011

Four or so years ago I installed, on behalf of OpenMedia,  MythTV
hardware for Thane Pullen, who has a severe disability and is wheelchair
bound.

Thane lives near St Bedes school and now needs assistance with his
system and is happy to pay for it (see below).

I have not been using MythTV for quite a while (my son manages a
different setup in this house) so I am not a suitable support person.

Is someone else available to help?

Rob