[mythtvnz] Simple Script For Pulling EPG into MythTV

Curtis Walker sultanoswing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:33:11 BST 2011

OK.

Runnng 'mythfilldatabase -v -xmltv' (after running the tv_grab_nz-py
script) errors:
2011-09-23 21:04:32.030 FillData, Error: xmltv returned error code 512
2011-09-23 21:04:32.064 Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file

Running mythtv-setup, I set the nz-py script as the grabber, set
mthdatabasefill's arguments to xmlv then hit 'configure'. THe terminal
mythtv-setup is running in shows:
2011-09-23 19:48:19.294 XMLTVConfig::Load: Running 'tv_find_grabbers
baseline'.
2011-09-23 19:48:19.925 XMLTVConfig::Load: Finished running
tv_find_grabbers

...and it just hangs there.